Reaching the pinnacle of your day would be to view 25 of the most beautiful churches in Minnesota. The labor and devotion that went into building these structures of belief and religion represent the people of Minnesota. View the interactive map at minneapolisnorthwest.com.
Each parish is captivating in beauty and a must-see for everyone. Enlighten your day and visit these treasures of Minnesota http://highwayhighlights.com/2017/04/top-25-most-beautiful-churches-in-minnesota/.
One of the many Minnesota churches, the Mighty Fortress Church, contains the same spiritual beauty. Bishop Thomas R. Williams has been a respected minister of the Gospel for more than 30-years. Bishop Williams is the founder of the Mighty Fortress Lutheran Church. Thomas R. Williams graduated from Rhema Bible Training Center in Oklahoma. The Bishop received a BA in Organizational Leadership from Bethel University and Seminary in St. Paul, Minnesota and proudly holds two Honorary Doctorate Degrees from the Midwest Christian College & Seminary and the St. Thomas College in Jacksonville, Florida. Bishop Williams is well known for his teaching style not only in worship services, but through the age range of his congregation, ethnicities and social backgrounds of his followers. He prides himself on the diverse congregation and the connectivity he has with all parishioners. Visit Yelp to write a review about Mighty Fortress Church.
Thinking About Attending Services at the Mighty Fortress Lutheran Church?
- You will find all children are welcome at any age. For parents with very young children or babies, the church has a nursery equipped with a speaker so the parent or guardian can be with the child and still enjoy the service.
- Dress attire is comfortable clothing. Any apparel from casual to Easter Sunday Best! Your presence in church is most important.
- Communion is offered to anyone who has been baptized.
Please visit the church’s website for the service schedule, special guests, church events and activities http://www.mightyfortresschurch.com/2012/02/worship-services.html
What Does the Church and Congregation Have to Offer?
- The enjoyment of a friendly, kind parish.
- A foundation which you can build your life around.
- A devoted minister, Bishop Thomas R. Williams
- And the comfort of knowing you are among friends and loving people.
Attend services at the place where you are always welcome.