Mikhail Blagosklonny is one of the foremost oncology experts waging war on cancer and the effects of growing old and his remarkable discoveries are regarded all over the world. The discovery of Rapamycin, which has shown to have notable healing properties and anti-aging compounds, has taken the world by storm and revolutionized the medical communities approach to treating disease and anti-aging. Mikhail developed the peer-reviewed medical journal, Oncotarget, to bridge the gap between doctors, patients and scientists in regard to disclosing all of the most relevant research findings and successful treatment methods available so that there are viable options to patients without having to rely on outside or hard to reach sources. Know more about Mikhail at Philly Purge.
Oncotarget was initially purposed exclusively to the discovery and publication of oncological research, but has grown so proficiently throughout the past 17 years that the medical journal now includes the areas of pathology, immunology, microbiology, autophagy, chromosome behavior, death cell cycle and other subjects. Oncotarget has become the go-to source for many medical doctors and practices when implementing a remedial treatment plan for disease. This is largely because the journal itself houses an extensive and innovative library of published research findings pertaining to disease cures and scientific lab studies that have been ongoing since its establishment in 2010.
Mikhail Blagosklonny’s work has been quite significant to a cancer cure breakthrough, a time-lapse or slowdown in the aging process and other cutting-edge scientific medical discoveries. His research with the drug Rapamycin has yielded great results for its antifungal properties and other incredible properties including helping the body to sustain organ transplants after surgeries. The origin of the drug Rapamycin was discovered from the Isle of Rapa Nui or Easter Island as it is commonly referred to. It was discovered approximately around the year 1987 and continued analysis of the drug has proven to suppress the progression of cancer cells, which is why it was cleared for treatment by the Food and Drug Administration.
Not only is Rapamycin used for oncological and anti-aging purposes, but when paired with other medical compounds it has shown to be effective for countering other maladies found in the body or in surgical conditions. For example, when Rapamycin is amalgamated with corticosteroids and cyclosporine, it has countered the effects of renal failure. Some of the most innovative medical treatment plans have shown successful results when using Rapamycin for the following therapies. Read more on templeofthecave.com.
- Remedial therapy for treating Alzheimer’s disease which effects the degradation of the mind commonly found in aging people.
- For a long lifespan due to its incredible anti-aging compounds.
- Remedial use for treating Facial Fibroid cancer growths.
- A cure for Tuberous Sclerosis Complex which are nonthreatening or dangerous tumors on various areas of the body.
- Coronary Stent surgical procedures involving the application of overlay in the eyes.
- Treatment of various forms of lung cancer.
- Remedial cure for diseases of the blood system, which is commonly referred to as hemolytic-uremic condition.
- Recent research has shown dying dogs have been revived through the administration of Rapamycin!